Austin Regional Clinic is a physician-owned multispecialty group that provides coordinated, comprehensive, accessible health care to individuals and families in Central Texas, with sensitivity to the cost of that care. We are committed to high quality standards in providing personalized care and promoting healthy lifestyles.
Promising Easy Access
Our multi-specialty medical group prides itself on our continued commitment to providing easy access to quality health care for the growing communities around us. ARC Access includes:
- Multiple locations – adding new ones in new cities as the area grows and changes
- Over 50 health plans accepted
- Same-Day appointments
- Extended hours in ARC After Hours Clinics
- On-site lab and on-site or nearby imaging
- Ability to talk to a medical professional 24/7
- Ability to book an appointment online or on the phone 24/7
- Access to your medical records through ARC MyChart
Focusing on quality, ARC prides itself on its patient-centered medical home, disease management programs and much-emulated physician peer review program, designed to monitor and continuously improve the overall quality of care for the patients ARC serves.
Founded as an association in 1980, today ARC is one of central Texas’ largest professional medical groups.