WEBINAR: PROPOSED RULE ON POLICY AND TECHNICAL CHANGES TO MEDICARE ADVANTAGE AND PART D FOR 2020
On Tuesday, December 4th, Better Medicare Alliance is hosting a webinar to discuss the recent proposed rule to update policies and make technical changes to the Medicare Advantage and Part D programs for contract year 2020. We will be joined by experts from Avalere Health and the Special Needs Plan (SNP) Alliance to discuss proposals related to:
- Modifications of the Medicare Advantage and Part D Quality Star Rating System
- Changes to Risk Adjustment Data Validation (RADV) audits and their implications
- Integration of Medicare and Medicaid services in Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNPs)
Once registered, you will receive an email with the webinar link and login information.
- James Michel, Director of Policy & Research, Better Medicare Alliance
- Sean Creighton, Vice President, Avalere Health
- Pam Parker, Medicare-Medicaid Integration Policy Lead, SNP Alliance
Please email James Michel if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!